Happy Friday friends!
Coming at you with another weekly Instagram round up! Lots of good sales happening this weekend for President’s Day so I’m sharing those at the bottom as well! Also, in case you missed it – I did an American Eagle AND Target try on within the last week! All outfits can be shopped here and videos are saved to my Instagram highlights!
This week’s top sellers:
- This sweater from Amazon was the top seller for this week and last week! I’m wearing the XS/S, but it easily could go for sizes XS-L because it’s so oversized! Would work for a bump too 🤗
- Another sweater from Amazon – we all love our Prime! This one is one size but fits like a S-M. It is cropped so perfect for high-waisted denim!
- The Urban Outfitters thermal. This closet staple was on MAJOR sale this week. If you missed it, this one from yesterday’s Target try on is a great, affordable alternative!
- These Amazon leggings! I wear these all the time, and they’re such great quality! Ship prime & fit TTS.
- These mom jeans from American Eagle. Absolutely LOVE these jeans! They’re so trendy & come in short, regular & long! I wear the regular length & cuff them. They’re also currently on sale!
All of this week’s outfits are below with links and sizing details under the photos!
ABERCROMBIE // 50% off select styles
AMERICAN EAGLE // 25-60% off EVERYTHING + FREE SHIP!
I touched on this last week, but I’m proud to say that I actually took some personal time for myself this week. Not because I was stressed or anxious or had a migraine. Simply because I’m sincerely trying out this thing called work-life balance as away to get ahead of stress, a big trigger for migraines, which you know I dealt with a lot last month. I have to say, it was really nice. I came to the realization this week that I have no problem rationalizing the need to work 7 days a week, but I’m practically incapable of being able to take an hour to read a book on a Monday afternoon. Why is that?
There was a lot of “love” talk this week with Valentine’s being yesterday so I’d like to remind you (and myself) the importance of practicing self-love regularly. If you don’t already, make sure to build in time for YOU everyday. Even if it’s 30 minutes, even if you have to wake up early to do it, you’ll feel much more fulfilled if you take that time for yourself!
Have a great weekend everyone!
SHOP the POST