Hello & Happy Wednesday peeps!
It is officially October (how, I swear July was yesterday?!). Time flies when you’re shopping the good deals and enjoying the beautiful Minnesota Fall weather! 😋
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done a blog bestsellers roundup. And, I know you all have loved them in the past, so I thought it was time to start them up again! If you’re new around here, I’m rounding up the top 10 bestselling items with blog readers/Instagram followers for the month of September! Some of these will be old faithfuls (like these leggings), but some are new finds like this $15 blanket scarf. $15! Need I say more?
Without further ado, the top 10 bestselling items for September:
- Spanx Leggings: These leggings were a huge hit this month. Maybe it’s because I wear them constantly (see below for evidence). Or maybe, it’s because they’re the perfect mix of comfy and chic. I’m willing to bet both! I waited to grab these leggings for almost a year because of the price tag. Faux leather leggings can’t possibly be worth that price, right?! Wrong! I’m now deciding which version to get next that’s how much I love them! They look like real leather more so than my budget friendly faux leather leggings, and they suck you in at all the right places. I suggest sizing up one size unless you want some serious tummy control! Wearing size S here for reference (normally XS/0/25 in leggings & pants). You can also find them in a petite version here (eeek!!!) and a more budget friendly option I also own here.
2. Loft Bar-Back Sweater: One of my favorite purchases recently, this bar-back sweater was also one of the most purchased items this past month! The color just screams fall and, even at full price, it’s affordable! I’ve styled it a few ways because the color is so versatile. It looks great with denim and olive colored pants! If rust-brown isn’t your style, it also comes in a light pink color. I’m wearing a SP here & it fits TTS (comes in regular & petite sizes).
3. Amazon Henley: This best-selling item is actually the budget friendly version of the top I’m wearing below. But, I have several blogger friends who own the Amazon version and love it! Safe to say, it’s a good dupe! Coming in under $20 + prime shipping it’s really a no brainer. This style is perfect for lounging and wearing out on the weekends! It looks equally cute on it’s own or with a scarf. There’s also a ton of ways to style it – unbuttoned and tied, tucked in, untucked or undone like a cardigan. As with all Amazon items, I suggest reading the reviews to ensure you get the size that’s best for you!
4. Amazon Blanket Scarf: I feel like I hit the jackpot with this $15 scarf! Not only is it prime eligible, but the quality shocked me! I also own it in the blue version, but really like this red and brown version for Fall. It seems to go with everything and is easy to wear as a regular scarf or as a wrap! Like I said in my capsule wardrobe post, a blanket scarf is a Fall staple so picking up this budget friendly one is a must!
5. Cardigan: Another piece from my capsule wardrobe collection, this burnt-orange cardigan has been a best-seller for several months. It’s perfect for layering and comes in tons of colors. So, if you’re like me, you buy all the colors considering it’s only $49! This one doesn’t come in petite sizes; however, I found that sizing down one does the trick. I’m wearing a XXS here and normally would be a XS in sweaters (SP in petite!)
6. Zella Leggings: My Zella leggings were another hot item on the blog in September! They feel like Athleta or Lululemon quality for about half the price ($58). They’re not see through and have been yoga tested by yours truly! If you’re looking for an even more budget friendly alternative, these $25 leggings from Amazon gave the Zella ones a run for their money! Both leggings fit TTS (wearing XS in both for reference). Neither come in petite, unfortunately, but given they’re high waisted the bunching on the ankles wasn’t bad enough for me to return them.
7. Aerie Sweatshirt: Are we sensing a theme here? Seems that you all love your comfy clothes as much as I do! My mom & dad could certainly attest to my love for comfy clothes given the hoard of sweatshirts I kept on the back of my door in high school 😂. This sweatshirt does not disappoint! In my opinion, it’s the equivalent of the light pink sweatshirt that you all loved from the Spring & Summer! It’s budget friendly (under $50) and is made to wear over leggings – longer in back. It’s comes in a few colors, I have the Koko Brown color here but also love the plum color! I’m wearing an XS and suggest sizing down one if you’re looking for a tighter fit. It’s definitely oversized!
8. Loft Pocket Cardigan: Not to reference another post for the third time (lol), but remember when we discussed the Pantone color report in the capsule wardrobe post? This is one of the “trendy” colors for Fall! Shocked? I was too! Fall to me is all about muted browns, greens and reds. Purple? You probably belong in Spring. But, think again! This color is one of the big ones for Fall and is a great way to bring a brighter feel into the gloomy months ahead! This cardigan is ridiculously soft and is perfect for layering! It fits TTS (wearing SP) and comes in regular, petite AND plus sizes!!! Hurry if you want this one though, last time I checked sizes were flying off the shelf. See, told you it was a trend worth noting! 😉
9. Loft Tweed Hoodie: Another trend that’s big this Fall is tweed. And I love this casual take on the trend! This sweatshirt is the perfect weight for these transition months and is one that is easy to wear out without feeling “frumpy”. It would look equally cute paired with jeans and booties. Coming in under $70 it’s definitely on the pricier side but, in my opinion, worth every penny considering you can dress it up or down! I’m wearing a XS here and it fits TTS (works for regular & petite!)
10. Abercrombie Fleece: And last, but certainly not least, is the infamous Abercrombie Fleece. This has been a popular item since it first appeared on my Instagram 2 months back or so. It really reminds me of my North Face for a few reasons. It’s a slimmer fit (not oversized, like this fleece). And, it’s cozy but also stylish. However, it’s a fraction of the price of what a North Face would be! It comes in about 5 colors including a really pretty olive and white one. I’m wearing an XS here and would say to size up if you want more of an oversized fit!
Out of these bestsellers, what was your favorite?
See you all Friday for a post on my skincare routine! Trust me, you don’t want to miss this one!
SHOP the POST