Sale Dates: 11/10-11/15
ROUGE: 20% off 20FORROUGE
VIB: 20% off 20FORVIB
Beauty Insiders: 15% off INSIDER15
I know everyone always says October is their favorite month (leaves changing, pumpkin everything etc), but mine has always been November. November always signals the start of the holidays for me, which begins with my birthday mid-month, Thanksgiving shortly after followed by LOTS of shopping then Christmas and New Years! It really is the best time of year.
November also marks the Sephora Fall VIB Sale for Beauty Insiders. The Sephora Beauty Insider program is a rewards program that’s free to join and allows you to gain a point for every dollar spent at Sephora. It also gains you access to weekly deals, and their twice yearly sales site wide. There are different tiers to the program – Beauty Insider, VIB and VIB Rouge. Your tier depends on the amount spent in a calendar year. If you guessed that I’m a VIB Rouge you guessed right. Please don’t look up how much that means I spend there in a year and PLEASE do not tell Kevin! LOL. To be fair, I buy everything from Sephora. From makeup, to skincare, to haircare almost my entire bathroom is from Sephora.
During their twice yearly sales, I stock up BIG time. I mean, it would be silly not to with how good the sales are (talking 10-20% sitewide depending on your tier). The exact dates for the November sale are still up in the air, but it typically starts the first or second weekend with the VIB Rouge, then moves down the tiers until the end of the month. If you’re wondering what to buy, I’ve sorted out my top pics for different categories below! My post from Tuesday on holiday lipsticks also has a ton of products that will be on sale as well! Happy shopping (and saving!)
I. GIFT SETS:
‘Tis the season right?! One of the best things about Sephora is that year-round they have a “gift” section separated into different price categories. These are some of my top picks (most below $60). A lot of these would be great as a whole gift or even separated out into stocking stuffers/smaller gifts for different people. Endless Options! My top 3 picks in this section are below!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Beauty Box: You get 6 of these tinted lip balms at $45, which is a crazy good deal considering they normally retail for $24 individually (and this is without an extra % off!). This is a great present to get and then divvy up into stocking stuffers or individual gifts!
- Beauty Blender Gold Mine: This is very similar to a gift set I got for my sister last year. Again, another instance of saving crazy money considering one beauty blender alone retails for $20 and this set of 2 + a cleanser and blotting papers comes in at $40. It’s the perfect gift to introduce someone to beauty blenders. Wondering what these are? Read more about how you use them in my post here.
- Too Faced Best Year Ever Collection: This collection of 3 mini eyeshadow palettes is great to separate out into individual gifts at a very affordable price. It also comes with a variety of shades so is likely to have something everyone likes.
These are my must-have sale picks for makeup at Sephora. A lot of these are staples in my beauty regime, and some are palettes I’ve been dying to try! Again, my top 3 picks are below!
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette: I received this palette as a gift from a friend a few months ago and use it almost every time I wear makeup. I barely touch my other palettes because I’m so obsessed with this one. It has all warm-toned colors with enough for both summer and winter looks, which makes it great to use all year-round. It’s also highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. With the sale, this palette will be below $50, which is a seriously good deal!
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick: This is a recent purchase for me that I’ve been using the last few weeks. In my foundation post, I talked about using the regular Double Wear Stay In Place foundation, which is also an amazing product. However, sometimes with the Stay In Place foundation I would find my skin looking really dry when in fact I have normal – oily skin most of the time. Lately, I’ve been feeling like I need something lighter and not so full coverage. So enters the Nude Cushion Stick. The Stick has the same shades as the Stay In Place original with the same staying power (in my opinion) just without the heaviness. I’m obsessed with the glow this foundation gives me and how buildable it is! 😍
- Ready to Roll Brush Set: This set is perfect for the beginner make-up enthusiast or for someone looking to re-vamp their brush collection. For 10 brushes, this is already a good deal, but with the sale it’ll be even better!
Sephora carries some of the best skincare products out there. In my opinion, their skincare products already come at pretty affordable prices, but I always like to stock up during the sale. Make sure to check out my 3 essentials and snag yours at the lower price!
- Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash: This is hands down one of my favorite skin products of all time. A Sephora sales rep introduced me to it last year, and I use it almost daily. It’s perfect for normal or combination skin as it will literally balance out your oily/dry areas (hence the name Checks and Balances). It has a foamy texture when wet and works well with a brush like a Clarisonic if you have one.
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment: This acne treatment works wonders on blemishes. It almost always eliminates blemishes within a day or two. However, it is very drying, so make sure to use a good moisturizer before applying it and use it once a day! Also, mine typically lasts 6 months with sometimes daily use so you get a lot for what you pay for!
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Cream: A gift from the anti-aging gods! I bought this eye cream last Spring during the VIB sale and have used about half of it. A little goes a long way and it’s one of the most effective products out there. Definitely worth the money!
Haircare products are some of my most purchased items from Sephora, which might surprise you. But, they have SO many quality brands at good prices. I’ll be highlighting my favorite go-to products that I’m planning to stock up on during the sale. You’ll notice most are from 3 brands – Alterna (personal fave!), Living Proof, and Amika. And, I’ve actually included 4 must-have products below because I’m really that much of a hair-lover 😜
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: Hands-down the BEST dry shampoo out there. And trust me, for a girl who washes her hair only twice a week, I’ve tried the gamut of products. This dry shampoo is a step above the rest because it actually cleans your hair when you spray it on your roots. What?! I know! After a sweaty workout, this product eliminates oil and grease to allow you to style your hair any way you want. I’ve actually been running super low on this dry shampoo for a few weeks and have been using my travel size to get me through to the sale LOL #hardlife. If there’s one thing you pick up from this post, let this be it!
- Amika Bombshell Blow Out Spray: This spray is perfect for us fine-haired ladies. It’s a spray so it won’t weigh your hair down like a mousse would. Also, it works when you both blow dry and air dry your hair. I use mine every time I wash my hair!
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner: Alterna products are a step above the rest. I discovered this brand largely on accident after using my Beauty Insider points to purchase a few samples of their shampoo. After I used the samples, I was hooked, and this is now my go-to shampoo/conditioner. I even got my sister hooked. We’re also convinced this makes your hair thicker over time. This stuff is MAGIC you guys! Cannot rave about it enough 💕
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction: This is another product I use every time I wash my hair. You only need a little so you can make even a sample size last months. Just as the name says, it protects your hair in 10 different ways from anti-breakage, heat protection, UV protection, smoothing, etc. yet is still light enough for fine hair. This was a game-changer in my hair routine, and I think is another reason why my hair feels thicker and healthier than it has before!
Whew! Didn’t realize this post would be so long! But there are just SO many good products I didn’t want to miss one! Make sure to stay tuned for the Sephora Fall VIB Sale, and I’ll be sure to update this post once they release the official dates. 🤗
Kev and I had a great time at the Minnesota Wild Hockey game on Tuesday! Unfortunately, they lost, but it was still a really fun experience. Tonight, we’re going over to my sisters to have dinner since my Dad is in town for a workshop. My Dad is a donut aficionado so tomorrow I’m taking him to Bogart’s for a morning treat before he leaves for home. I’m excited to see his face once he sees all their flavors!
PS. Pin this for later!