I know what you’re thinking, “Lauren, it’s almost July, May is a distant memory.” But, better late than never right? 😋
I had such a great response from April’s post that I wanted to be sure to squeeze this in, even after my blog break!
So, I rounded up the top 10 bestsellers from May in an Instagram round up! I’m including product, sizing & price details below every photo!
As always, thank YOU for your continued support of this blog! I’m truly honored to be able to call this my job and keep inspiring you all month after month! 😍
- XS – fits TTS – works for petites & regulars!
- comes in 2 colors
- XS – TTS
- $10 (on sale!)
- comes in 6 colors!
Amazon Prime Bralette – This bralette has been a bestseller for the last few months!
- S – typically a 34/32B
- I suggest going with the padded version so you don’t have to wear a bra!
- comes in 5 colors (padded/unpadded versions!)
AE Sweatshirt – I may be wearing this as we speak – LOL.
- XS – TTS, oversized fit so size down if you want it tighter
- $23 (on sale!)
- Comes in 6 colors
- Also comes in a similar tee version for $14 here
- Super lightweight so perfect for summer mornings & nights.
Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans – bestseller for 2nd month in a row!
- 26 – sized up for more of a straight leg fit; size DOWN if you want them to be skinnies; they don’t come in petite so I cuff them!
Topshop “Mom” Shorts – literally started posting these at the end of the month when I got them so you know they’re good if they’re already bestsellers!
- US 4 (normally 25/0) – Size up one as these go off of UK sizes & have no stretch! (there’s a size guide on the product’s page)
- $42 (on sale!)
- High waisted so ultra flattering and perfect for hiding food babies 😋
Old Navy Double Strap Sandals – the comfiest, inexpensive sandals I’ve ever owned!
- 7 – suggest sizing up if you’re a half size as they only have whole sizes (I’m typically 6.5)
- $18 (on sale!)
- Comes in 4 colors
- XS – sizes running out quickly on this one, but it does come in limited petite sizes here. I could have easily sized down to XXS or XSP to have it be a bit shorter, but the XS works too! (there wasn’t too much of a difference to be honest!)
- Comes in 3 colors
- Perfect to wear to work then out at night!
Leith Wrap Top from Nordstrom – bestseller 2 months in a row!
- XS – TTS – A girlfriend of mine who is taller (over 5’7″) also has this top, and it fits her well too!!
- $27 (on sale!!)
- Comes in 3 colors!
- Another one that’s perfect for work to night!
Levi 721 Skinny Jeans in “Rugged Indigo” – one of my favorite pairs and another bestseller of all time!
- 25 – TTS – these have NO stretch so if you’re looking for a little give, size up! I cuff them as they don’t come in petite
- Also available here!
- $44 – & yes it’s worth it! (one bottle lasts about 3 months with weekly use)
- The only self tanner that doesn’t turn orange because it has a green tint out of the bottle so gives you an olive glow!
- Lasts 7-10 days even with shaving & working out!
- I recently picked up the extra dark self tanner and am loving that even more!
- Can be used on your face without breaking out; however, I use this serum on my face/neck every morning for anti-aging and tanning (again, worth it!)
Kevin & I are off to Madison today for one of my best friend’s weddings tomorrow! I remember when she and her fiancé first got together back in 2010 (I took the first photo of them!). So exciting they’re finally tying the knot! We’re squeezing in dinner tonight with my mom downtown and then going out with some friends! It’ll be a fun (and busy) weekend 🙂
Make sure to follow along on Instagram + Instagram Stories!
PS – if you see any products in the photos above that you want details of that aren’t part of the “bestseller” roundup, please message me on instagram or email at email@example.com 💗
SHOP the POST