Hope you all had a great week! This week was super productive for me! Which was awesome and SO needed after traveling on and off earlier this month. I’m headed out to Dallas next week for a blogger conference so am busy working ahead in prep for that! The amount of outfit planning and shopping I’ve done for the conference is actually insane. What does one wear to a conference with 200 other style bloggers that’s on brand, unique and still affordable? lol! All I know is I’ve shopped a ton of the new spring arrivals from all of our faves – Shopbop, Express, AE, Loft and a new fave, Revolve! If you’re looking for event wear, highly recommend checking out Revolve!
Anyway, on to this week’s outfits! It was another week full of Spring Transition looks! Spring seems to be in full swing here in Minnie. And, not to jinx us or anything, it looks like it’s here to stay (*knocks on wood*). So I’m retiring my winter coat for the season and bringing out allllll of the spring outfits!
As always, sharing this week’s top sellers, outfit links + sizes and weekend sales below!
This week’s top sellers:
- These booties from Target were the top seller of the week! I am SO impressed by these! Open-toed booties tend to rub on my toes, but I wore these all last Saturday with NO issues! Make sure to size down .5 – they run large! I wear mine with inserts!
- For the second week in a row, these sandals from Target were a top seller! This was essentially the week of shoes – 3/5 top sellers were shoes. What can I say? We love our shoes around here! Glad we’re all on the same page, haha! These fit TTS.
- This long line cardigan also from Target was the third bestseller this week. This cardigan is exactly like this one I have from Nordstrom for a third of the price! The quality is amazing, and I actually think it’s softer than my Nordstrom one! Perfect weight for Spring and wearing indoors/at night during the Summer. Fits TTS & works for petites!
- You have no idea how happy it makes me to see my sticky bra on this list of bestsellers. LOL! This thing is AMAZING! I had a follower DM me saying she’s had this same one for 4 years, and it still works! If you hate strapless bras like me, you need this in your life!
- These Tory Burch dupes by Sam Edelman were a huge hit on Instagram stories and made the list at #5! They’re no longer on sale but they come in under $50 so still very affordable. These are the best dupes for the $198 Millers I’ve ever seen!
All of this week’s outfits are below with links and sizing details under the photos! Everything fits TTS unless noted otherwise.
ABERCROMBIE // 25% Off $150+ | 10% Off $100. Use Code: 14949 + Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
BANANA REPUBLIC // 20% off regular-priced items & up to 40% off select styles (no code needed) + Extra 40% off sale styles with code BRSALE40
TARGET // BOGO Swim & Sandals + Canvas Shoes!
Another busy weekend ahead for us! Tomorrow morning I’m meeting up with some girlfriends for a little shopping! And tomorrow night, Kev & I are headed to the Graduate hotel for a little staycation! Be sure to follow along on the ‘gram!
Have a great weekend everyone!
SHOP the POST