Happy Friday lovelies!
Whew! Another busy week of travel for your girl! I spent the past few days in Austin, TX with a few college girl friends and had so much fun. We packed our days full and saw so much! We managed to miss most of the SXSW craziness by heading to the town of Wimberly on Sunday for winery tours. On Monday, we headed back to the city for a few days of shopping, eating and going out! It was so fun, but I definitely spent most of yesterday catching up on work and sleep!
Although the weather was a bit cooler in Austin (by local standards, lol), it was the perfect transition weather for this Northerner! High 60’s – 70’s the entire time! I was able to wear a ton of cute transition outfits, which I’ve linked below for you! I’m also including this week’s top sellers as well as weekend sales below!
This week’s top sellers:
- This button down top from Loft was this week’s top seller! Currently on sale too! Loft has been having some super good sales lately, and I have a ton of great Spring staples rounded up here!
- These shoes from DSW were the runner-up. These shoes have been a bestseller week over week! I wore them traveling to and from Austin. So comfy & under $50! I suggest sizing down .5.
- This round rattan bag from Amazon came in third. I LOVE this bag and cannot believe how inexpensive it is on Amazon! Under $30 and sure to be a staple this Spring & Summer!
- This v-neck sweater from Target was another follower fave this week. Under $18 and comes in a ton of colors! Perfect for layering or wearing on it’s own. Fits TTS.
- These sandals also from Target! I wore these nonstop in Punta Cana, and they’ll for sure be a staple this Summer as well! So comfy & under $20!
All of this week’s outfits are below with links and sizing details under the photos! Everything fits TTS unless noted otherwise.
ABERCROMBIE // up to 50% off for their Spring Sale!
AMERICAN EAGLE // 25% off your purchase when you buy a new arrival with code THENEWNESS
TARGET // Women’s tees starting at $5
We have a busy weekend ahead to take advantage of the nice weather! So ready for some 50º & sunny weather here!! We’re heading out to breweries tomorrow and then squeezing in some blog photos before I wrap up taxes with my sister Sunday (gotta get the work in at some point!).
Next week I have some spring transition posts coming to the blog & gram! I just placed a massive Amazon order for a try on early next week – stay tuned! I’ve also been stocking up on some of my favorite staples from brands like Madewell to use as layering pieces. I’ll be sharing everything in a post early next week so stay tuned!
SHOP the POST