Let’s talk about rewardStyle/LIKEtoKNOW.it! If you follow me on the ‘gram, you’ve likely seen me post photos saying “like or screenshot this to shop it on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app!” Some of you may know what this is but others of you may have no idea what I’m talking about. So, let’s clear that up!
rewardStyle is an invite only affiliate network for bloggers that makes blog and/or social media posts shoppable to anyone through a platform called LIKEtoKNOW.it. A blogger can link her outfit details through a photo on social media so you can instantly access and shop anything she’s wearing. Similarly, when you click on a link in a blog post, it will send you to the product’s site.
Before becoming a blogger, LIKEtoKNOW.it was one of the most fun things to me about scrolling through my Instagram feed. Even if I don’t purchase something, online “window shopping” is one of my favorite things to do (true shopping addict). I would regularly like my favorite bloggers’ photos just to see where they shopped and, more often than not, would find myself purchasing some of their more versatile items because, why not?! It was too easy.
If you’ve been wondering where you can buy what I’m wearing, wonder no longer! It’s really as simple as the instructions below.
- Sign up HERE (takes literally a minute) or download the app from the app store (iPhones only)
- Get my outfit details:
- On Instagram by
- “liking” my post when you see the #liketkit hashtag in the caption (or the heart in the lower righthand corner like the photo directly above). This will send the outfit details to your email or app within 5 minutes
- Take a “screenshot ” of my post from Instagram and within 10 seconds you’ll have my outfit details in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app! (Don’t worry, you can delete the screenshot later without losing the details in the app!)
- Enter the hyperlink in the caption of the photo into your browser
- Within a blog post –
- Click on a link about any products (like the ones below the image in this post) to be redirected to the product’s page
- Edit: Almost forgot this one! You can also click on the product images in a shoppable widget like the one below and be redirected to the product’s page
- On Instagram by
- Shop away!
Here’s the link to my LIKEtoKNOW.it page so you can get an idea of how the shoppable photos look once you enter the app or put the hyperlink into the browser!
Here’s another great article to give you background on where this platform came from.
In personal news, after a very busy month packing and moving, Kev and I are officially moved in to our Minneapolis apartment! We love it here so far! It’s weird being back in a big city as I haven’t lived in one since I studied abroad in the UK, but I’m loving it so far. The amenities alone make it worth it. We’re almost done unpacking and once we have everything put away I’ll be doing a mini-apartment tour on my insta-stories so stay tuned! 😀
Have questions about using the app? Give me a shout, let’s talk!
Have a great weekend everyone!
PS Pin this post for later!