Hello Friends and WELCOME to the newly redesigned site!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I am SO excited! Think I broke my assistant, Nia’s, eardrums when I first saw the changes I was so excited – haha!!!
The new site is first and foremost supposed to be easier for YOU, my readers, to navigate! I want this to be a one stop shop for anything you may need whether thats shopping, a quick style/beauty tip or your latest home decor need. I loved my old site, don’t get me wrong! But I had it since I started blogging 3 years ago and simply outgrew what it could do for us. This spring, I found myself feeling uninspired, writing less and wanting to share less when it came to the blog because my blog no longer felt like “me”. You may have noticed since I haven’t shared many blog posts in the last 6 months or so!
But we’re getting back to it! I designed this new site with Trek Your Market to be exactly how I wanted it! More neutral, clean and streamlined. From the colors to the palm leaves to how the pages/menus flow, everything was custom designed by TYM and they did an AMAZING job – seriously captured my ideas perfectly.
A few favorite new features before we get to the post. When you click on “shop & sales,” you’ll now have an option to shop by section – my instagram, tiktok, home, makeup etc – or retailer. The sections will change depending on the season (think holidays etc). And the products in the sections will automatically update when I add new products to my routines or home. So this is a good page to bookmark to come back to! It’s also a good page to bookmark because my assistant and I are always updating the retailers to reflect the most current sales and products! If you click on any “retailer” (Abercrombie for example), you’ll see current sale information as well as their new arrivals.
I encourage you to take a peek around the site because there is SO much more that’s new!! For today, I’m sharing a round up of your top 10 faves for the month of June. This weekend in Instagram stories I’ll be asking for what you guys wanna see the remainder of the month so be sure to tune in and answer! Love having your input!
- Dresser – Our 6 drawer dresser set was the top seller for June! We love this. Great quality and currently on sale under $400!
- Belt Bag – Omg where do I start, lol. I love this bag. It’s all over the ‘gram and has been my go to for this Covid time of life since it allows me to be hands free/touch my belongings minimally!
- Area Rug – Similar to the rug I have in the office & exact match to the one we have in the kitchen in navy/orange! Great quality & durable.
- Denim Shorts – one of my fave pairs of shorts! This is the shade medium destroy.
- Bike Shorts – my fave bike shorts for working out & lounging! Comfy, breezy & don’t ride up! Size up one in your Lulu size for these (normally a S at most retailers, wear 6 in these).
- Maelove Glow Maker Serum – a great anti-aging serum with vitamins C & E + hyaluronic acid.
- Clear Studded Sandals – the perfect edgy chic touch to any casual outfit! Have these in clear & tan. Size up .5
- Babydoll Dress – under $20 and SO cute + comfy!
- Pointelle Sweater – the perfect summer sweater that’ll transition well into Fall!
- Straight Jeans – my fave pair of jeans. Fit SO well, work for petites & are so so flattering!
Will be back next week with more new posts! Be sure to subscribe to the (new) weekly newsletter to stay up to date on any and all new posts, sales & random ramblings 🙂
Chelsea Rupp says
Loving the new blog! It is so user friendly and gorgeous!
Aw thank you Chelsea!!!!! Love having you here 🙂