I hope you all had a wonderful (and safe) Thanksgiving! Kev and I had a solo Thanksgiving this year – just us, the cats and a 13lb turkey, haha!! Lots of turkey leftovers. We did catch up with both of our fams the day of though so that was nice!
Sharing three super good gift guides from Walmart today! Walmart was one of the top places you guys said you head to for gifts. AND they’re having some insane deals right now, on top of their already crazy good prices, so it’s the perfect time to shop for anyone on your list!
When I was looking for gifts to share with you guys, I used their gift finder. SO easy, omg! I wish all websites had this, lol! Essentially, you head here on their site, then use the filters at the top of the page to sort through products by category, person, price etc. to find exactly what you need. To be honest, it made finding the exact gifts I wanted to share with you guys a BREEZE. I kept in mind the people you guys said you had a hard time shopping for (men, parents, in-laws) and sourced a ton of the gifts that are perfect.
Sharing gifts for the tech lover, chef and homebody in your life below! So many of these are under $100-150 so right in the price range you guys said you were looking for. Highlighting my top picks below each collage too!
- Airpods: I never thought I’d be one of those people who constantly wear my airpods, but here we are (as I sit here wearing my Airpods lol). I recommend the Pro version, and here’s why: they’re noise cancelling (literally can’t hear Kev talk to me when I have them in), they’re touch controlled (stop, pause, skip, replay songs), they pause when you take one bud out of your ear (basically magic), and the sound quality is INSANE. Also the battery lasts forever. Have I convinced you yet? Not looking to spend as much $$, these are super similar and have great reviews too!
- Eufy: I share this vacuum with you guys on a weekly basis, haha! It’s just SO GOOD. Very reasonably priced for a robotic vacuum. Works on carpet & hardwood all in one go, lasts for a solid 90 minutes at a time, doesn’t scare the cats too much and maps out your home so it doesn’t run into stuff multiple times. Perfect for a parent or grandparent who isn’t as mobile, or a busy boss babe/mom who simply doesn’t have time to clean!
- Instant Pot: I feel like this is now a mandatory appliance in most homes. This one is a super good deal! This is the perfect gift for a new homeowner or recent grad because it makes cooking a breeze. We literally can make chicken breasts and shred them within 20 minutes with this thing. Again, magic.
- Robe: You literally can’t go wrong giving a cozy robe to someone, especially in the winter! This one has amazing reviews and looks SO warm. Kev gave me a robe back when we first moved in together, and I’m pretty sure I wore it that whole winter, haha!! This is the perfect gift for any gal (or guy!).
- Gift Basket: If you’re looking for a more unique gift for your mom, mother-in-law or grandmother you could also bundle a few of these cozy gifts together. Take one of these baskets, with a throw, these slippers, the robe and a candle (this one is a blog fave!) for a cozy gift basket!
MORE GIFTS FROM WALMART
Happy shopping friends!
**thank you to Walmart for sponsoring today’s post!**
Leave a Reply