Hi friends & happy Cinco de Mayooo! It’s been a while since I’ve done a round up post of any sort. So, I thought it’d be fun to start out the month with a round up of April’s bestsellers!
Beauty & comfy clothes definitely dominated this month’s top sellers!! No surprise with this quarantine season and that big Sephora sale last month. I know we all got SO many goodies from that sale! Still finding places to hide all my makeup so Kevin doesn’t find the packages LOL. True Life | I’m addicted to shopping (and makeup).
APRIL TOP SELLERS
what you shopped the most!
1. Straight Leg Jeans – these have been a bestseller since I first shared them in February. And, I’m still just as obsessed as I was 2 months ago, lol. They’re SO comfy (so great for wearing now + later), flattering & work for petites! Size up one!
2. Tinted Moisturizer – SALE CODE: LOMEYER – pretty much the only thing I’ve been wearing the last month. If you’re looking for an easy makeup solution to throw on and go but still make you feel a bit more put together, this is it. Rub it in like moisturizer, and it evens out your skin tone + gives you an amazing glow! I wear shade 25N (when in doubt, go with a “n” neutral shade).
3. Lash Serum – NOW ON SALE – if you didn’t grab this during the Sephora sale – do so now!! This lengthens and thickens your natural lashes. It’s safe to use with extensions and ensures your natural lashes stay healthy. It’s been a life saver for me since all my extensions fell off. My lashes are just as long as they were pre-extensions & I had volume extensions for over a year straight!
4. Bike Shorts – ON SALE – the obsession with bike shorts continues, haha! These are essentially like the summer version of leggings. They’re like legging shorts! This pair is great for working out and lounging + the waist line is super flattering. It’s cut to avoid any tummy rolls! I just grabbed the black pair too!
5. Nirvana Sweatshirt – RESTOCKED – the infamous Billy Eilish sweatshirt as Kevin calls it lol. This oversized dream is soooo comfy & I love the graphic! It’s long enough for leggings & you can tuck it into a cropped/top sports bra to make it shorter like I did here.
7. Match Stix Contour (shade Amber)
9. Denim Shorts – ON SALE
And a few exciting updates for you guys! I shared in stories over the weekend, but I’m currently working with a website design agency to completely redesign my blog! I’m SO EXCITED for this. I’ve been wanting to revamp it for over a year so I have lots of ideas! It’ll take just about to the end of June, so stay tuned!!
In the interim, we’ve updated some of the tabs at the top! Under “Shop” you’ll now find a section to shop my TikTok + Instagram. And, under “Sales” you’ll find sales listed under each retailer page. If you click on a retailer you can see their current sale + my current favorites! My assistant and I are working to update these sales so that they’re always current for you guys! This would be a great tab to bookmark to check back on for your favorite store’s sales! And, as always, under “Beauty Routine” you can find my current beauty faves for hair, skin and makeup!
Have a great week & a great month friends!! Stay healthy & stay safe!
SHOP the POST